Recently I finished “SQL for Data Analysis” course on Udacity platform. It is a really useful course that covers many important topics in SQL ranging from basic to advanced topics.
The course is divided into 7 lessons:
- The first lesson talks about basic SQL commands and how to filter the data.
- Then the second lesson talks about how to join tables.
- The third lesson topic is SQL aggregations.
- And then the fourth lesson covers subqueries and temporary tables.
- The fifth lesson discusses data cleaning in SQL.
- The sixth advanced lesson talks about window functions.
- And finally, the seventh advanced lesson talks about advanced joins and performance tuning.
How the Course is Conducted
Each lesson consists of short video lectures and a number of quizzes (with their solutions). It is good because you get to practice in your browser each concept after learning it and the quizzes simulate real-life problems.
The course is free to attend and can be found on this link.